Thanks to Teresa for sharing this video.
Friday, March 14, 2008
This particular one took me two weeks to complete. The reason for the long time was because I had to learn to knit and purl from the back. With the help of two helpful ladies in the KAL group and a video from Knitting Help I figured it out by trial and error. I had to frog for the first time since starting this project, a total of 6 or 7 times before I finally understood the rhythm.
I still made errors but once I was familiar with the stitch, the errors were easy to correct.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Monday, March 3, 2008
This square was the diagonal ribbing. It was easy once I got the hang of it. I took my time though so as to avoid any mistakes. And, I do think I managed to complete it without any mistakes.
I also did the BO the way the instructions suggested. Knitting the knitted ones and purling the purled ones. The finished edge looks quite nice. Glad I didn't cheat by knitting and BO all the stitches.