Sunday, February 10, 2008

Finally Finished - Dishcloth Blanket

blanket 2
blanket 1On Friday, I finally finished my son's blanket. As you can see, it fits his twin bed perfectly. I am pleased with the way it turned out although, I can see a lot of places where I should have been more careful.

Now, I can finally join in the Learn to Knit Afghan KAL as well as starting my DH's dishcloth blanket. And, to think my New Year's resolutions were to try knitting socks and sweaters. For now, those projects are on the back burner.

4 comments:

teresa_anawim2 said...

What a fine job you did, Es!
I LOVE the blues and greens.

And now you are going to knit one for hubby as well as the KAL.

Hey, gal...you ARE turning into the lady iin the video in the post below!!! Yikes!

Esther said...

Thank you! I was actually pleased the way it turned it. (colorwise).
Yes, I am doing to do both. Since I am not doing sailboats, the knitting goes faster.
And, PS. I sure hope I don't turn into that lady ;-)

Lana said...

Wow! It sure turned out nice! You are becoming a really fast knitter:~D

Esther said...

Thanks Lana. Well, I don't know about that but I made sure to meet my goal of 1 square a day :-)