Saturday, March 24, 2007

Knitting Meme

Cat Yarn

I found the following knitting meme at So Much Yarn, So Little Time

What is your all time favourite yarn to knit with?
Alpaca or alpaca blend.


Your favourite needles?
Right now it's my circular needles which I use a lot.

The worst thing you've ever knit?
The ugliest dog sweater you've ever seen. I combined two colored yarns dark blue and bright yellow and it just didn't work.

Your most favourite knit pattern? (maybe you don't like wearing it...but it was the most fun to knit)
I use the diagnonal baby blanket pattern from Lions Brand a lot.

Most valuable knitting technique?
Learning how to purl.

Best knit book or magazine?
Stitch -n- Bitch

Your favourite knit-a-long?
Fisherman cable knit scarf

Your favourite knitblogs?
The ones on my side bar

Your favourite knitwear designer?
my mom.

The knit item you wear the most? (how about a picture of it!)
I still haven't knitted anything for myself. I give everything I knit away.

I am not sure who reads this blog regularly. If you do, you are tagged :-)

2 comments:

Pame said...

Hi Esther,

I read your blog, so I am taking this meme to my blog now, though I will have to translate and localize it a bit ;-)
The logo is beautiful also -- I will include it in my place if you don't mind :-D !!!

Regards from Chile

Esther said...

Thanks Pame. I have added your blog to my sidebar.